Friday 4 May 2007

Introducing the Queen of Multi Tasking!!!


Hi and welcome to the crazy world of me. Apart from being a mum to Alex I am also a kitchen slave, expert agony aunt, cleaner taxi driver general dogsbody and budding writer. Nothings been published YET but doesn't stop me trying!! Among my many hobbies that include reading cinema and crocodile catching (piece of piss) I also take great pleasure in watching paint dry. I'm also a dab hand at picking up dog crap thanks to Ollie my ankle biting pooch.
As you can guess my intention for this blog is to be totally crazy looking on the humorous side of life. Too many miserable gits out there. So bring on the comedy we could all do with a laugh. I'll post updates frequently ....
check out my other site if u want HayleysPerfect1969.spaces-live-com
Hayley
x

No comments: