Saturday 12 May 2007

It's My Party!

I have the whole weekend to myself which means gaining control of the stereo and blasting out Bob Marley loud enough to upset the neighbours. So far today I have rebelled and refused to do any form of housework. My toenails have been painted bright purple and as i skip around the house ignoring the mess I feel great knowing I can have a lie in long enough to sleep off the hangover I will probably have come morning.
Having time to myself is great and I'm hoping the face pack I have on will make me look eighteen again though I doubt it.
A couple of friends are coming over later so it's a girls night in which usually means a major bitch fest about the men in our lives accompanied by one or two bottles of plonk, so things could get quite heated after all when it comes to men and their faults we've plenty of material. Tee Hee!!

1 comment:

Max Coutinho said...

Hello there! I'm Max! I liked your blog: amusing! I'll keep visiting! I like the photos :)! Aha, the girls do bitch about men, ey? It's the same evrywhere...you would probably like to read my blog: it talks about several issues, but it always comes to that eternal debate: men Vs women! Check it out at: http://maxcouti.blogspot.com
Cheers!