Thursday 12 July 2007

What part of NO dont you understand...!?

I got hassled today, which to put it mildly was BLOODY ANNOYING. It wasnt by some juvenile with a greviance against society or some drunk desperate for more booze, it wasnt even by a Jehovah's Witness. No it was a Market Researcher. What is it with people who decide to become market researchers? Do they have nothing better to do than stop strangers in the street and ask dumb questions? Is that job satisfaction to have some person tell you to fuck off, isnt that a clue?

I've tried being polite, tried to ignore them even resorted to swearing but still they come, out in droves they are. Its worse when they're all from the same company, a few are at the top of the street then some more halfway down, then reaching the bottom even more are hanging around in a last attempt to catch you if you've managed to avoid all the others.
Five times today i got caught, all from some crap catalogue company anxious for you to get in debt. Perhaps i should wear a sign round my neck saying "Dont fucking stop me or I will kill you". It may work, who knows?

1 comment:

Baba Doodlius said...

A job is a job. Like I say whenever the ol' occupation gets me down, "It buys the bird food".