Wednesday 10 October 2007

An Apple for the Teacher!

Celebrated my 38th birthday yesterday with a gut bash at a local restaurant. Bloody lovely it was, especially since my mate Sam paid and drove us home after. Meant I could have a large glass of red wine and dribble down the car window on the way back.

Tomorow is my Mum's birthday, I always like to remind her that having me just two days before is present enough. Sadly this never works now I supposed to be mature and sensible.(!)
Have ordered a bouquet of flowers to be delivered which should cheer her up. My idea of course. If I left it to the men in the family she'd probably get it next Easter.

Looking forward to Saturday, a family get together in London for another gut bash this time in a posh restaurant so we're have to remember not to burp or fart, at least not too loudly. (Better talk to Dad about that!)
Should be good seeing the whole family together again after so long. I've forgotton what big brother Mark looks like.

My homework of last week was marked by my tutor, who said my current work is of grade B standard. If I sorted out the punctuation then it would be raised to a Grade A.
Chuffed to bits I demonstrated my appreciation by dancing a little jig round the coffee machine at break, much to the embarrasment of other students with me. Sod It I don't care I'm happy and at this rate I'll be accused of being a teachers pet.
If thats the case I'd better get her some apples!

1 comment:

Not a Granny said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I would sing to you but that would probably cause the internet to crash world wide! LOL