Monday 8 October 2007

The Bus Stop Brigade

The cars been off the road for a week now and using public transport to get to work has been verging on painful, It starts off at the bus stop, same old faces same old conversation. From tommorow I've decided to walk the exercise will do me good and I dont have to listen to this crap! Heres an example between Mr Greasy Couch Potato and Miss Chav.

Greasy: Wheres the fucking bus, I've been here ages.
Chav: I dunno.
Greasy: I've gotta get into town, my turn to cook tonight.
Chav: What ya doin?
Greasy: Well Iceland have got special offers, probably get some grillsteaks or sumthing.
Chav: I luv them, you can get ten for a pound.
Greasy: Thats dinner sorted. Did you see Corrie last night?
Chav: Yeah, That Davids a right bastard aint he?
Greasy: He reminds me of your brother, is he still on tag?
Chav: Yeah, it's pissing im off though.
Greasy: I bet it is, how did he get it?
Chav: Weren't his fault, he just got caught thats all.
Greasy: You pregnant?
Chav: I'm five months gone.
Greasy: Is that your kid there? 'points to a little girl aged around three who's standing nearby'.
Chav: Yeah that's Kayleigh.
Greasy: Here's the bus, bout fucking time.
Kayleigh: Mum the fucking bus is here.
Chav: Shut up, god she's got a mouth on her.
Greasy: Oh bless her.
Chav; Dunno where she fucking gets it from?

Getting on the bus this conversation continues I stare out of the window wishing I was elsewhere, the intelligence level has clearly plummetted. By the time I arrive at my destination, I've heard all about Chav's boyfriend Mr Charmer, who's currently on remand for robbery and all the details of Greasy's stomach trouble. Hardly surprising since he eats crap for dinner.

I'm clearly living the wrong life, give me sanity purlease..!

1 comment:

Not a Granny said...

But think of it this way...it gives you something to blog about!! LOL