Wednesday 26 December 2007

A 26 Inch Christmas!





Christmas Eve, with all of Alex's presents hidden in Gary's car we had to wait till he FINALLY went to sleep. So it was gone one am when I could safely move them and arrange nicely in the lounge.
He's been on and on about this new 26inch TV getting really excited to the point of driving me insane.

As I had to wait so long for him to fall asleep I had one too many glasses of wine, so come 6am wasn't exactly bouncing out of bed with excitement when he crept in to wake me. In fact the pillow was velcroed to my head and I felt like shit.

It was worth the hangover, his face was a picture he loved the TV and all the presents. So the covert operation has come to a successful conclusion.
Did the usual ate loads. Created a town courtesy of My Sims Nintendo Wii. Aren't those games brilliant? I'm always going on about how amazing the graphics are but then again what do I know? All we had as kids was Paddle Tennis.

Anyway must dash, Alex is calling and my immediate presence is required.

See Ya Later.....................
Anyway hope you all had fun, catch ya later.....!!

2 comments:

Not a Granny said...

Look at his face!! He is loving his Christmas!

Glad you had a nice day!!

Hayley said...

It's certainly one we won't forget!