Friday 21 December 2007

Has The World Ended!?

Did the Christmas shop today, what a nightmare. People seem to forget Christmas is just the ONE day. Do they really need umpteen bags of crisps, boxes and boxes of chocolates or three jars of cranberry sauce? Most of this stuff is wasted anyway. The world hasn't come to a stand still cos the shops are shut for the day.

My local supermarket was the last place I wanted to be, having done my back in last week I had to borrow my Dad's walking stick to hobble around, poking annoying people in the back of the head when they got in the way was the only reason I went in the first place. Had to find something amusing to do.

Now all my cupboards are full. Thank God I don't have to venture out again.
Time to sit back and watch all the festive films that will be on the box. Is the Wizard of Oz on again. Blimey I've only seen it a million times.
Happy Christmas fellow bloggers!

1 comment:

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I panic too when I know the grocery store is going to be closed for a day...what have we come to in this day and age??!!