Thursday 8 November 2007

I'm In Heaven!

The new library in town opens at the end of the month. Bout bloody time using the very small temporary libary has been a pain. Basically it's used as a place for the elderly to gather when it's raining. Whatever book I asked for it was either out or not in stock. This new library apparently will have a new stock of books and a coffee shop. Heaven or wot? Being drip fed cappucinos whilst reading means I dont have to be home. Therefore wont have to do housework. Result!

During my English class this week, we discussed Dickens and his fine works. Upon discovering he had ten kids with his wife then decided to shack up with his mistress the topic did get slightly off the subject. Yeah he's was a brilliant writer but did he pay child support for his kids? If not why not? Bastard!

The English language class that I'm doing has really inspired me. With all those amazing words out there waiting to be used the ones that really appeal to me is this: Cheque Enclosed.

More later gotta rush the mince needs sifting.....

1 comment:

Miss Awesome said...

Our library is used as a place for the homeless and 12 year olds to gather. I still love it though. Oh how I love my library.