Tuesday 25 September 2007

Hang in there for tomorrow is another day!

Have been a scrubber today. Not the hawking your patch type I mean cleaning. Other peoples houses. Hate doing it but someone's gotta put food on the table. JK Rowling was a single parent before she hit the jackpot and had money coming out of her ears. If I keep thinking that then it's not so bad being Cinderella.

If Prince Charming shows up now he'll have to take me as he finds me. Or just take me!

Bought a huge jar of Nutella today for a quid, amazing how little things can put a smile on your face. Ho Hum!

2 comments:

Shelli said...

I am addicted to peanut butter (which I know is a little different than Nutella) and I got some the other day. That put a smile on my face.

AZZITIZZ said...

Hi Hayley,

I thought I had met my Prince Charming, handsome, funny, helpful and caring so I married him.

Then just after the honeymoon, I kissed him and he turned into a bloody frog!!!!

;)