Friday 21 September 2007

Have You Seen....?

When my brother moved into his new flat the first thing that I noticed was the neighbour upstairs. A toothless old guy with about as much social graces as a dead slug. His fascination to what went on in other people's homes seemed to be his goal in life, the constant questions on where you were going or what you were doing grated on me as i can't bear nosey old bastards it left me no option but to answer honestly.

What You doing?
Knocking on the door.
What you doing?
Knocking on the door.

Where you going?
This way.
Where you going?
That way.

He's the sort of guy who will say what a nice day it is when its pissing down. Anyway someone nicked his dustbin and did he flip! Banging on doors demanding it back, you would have thought something serious had happened.
Three times in half hour he knocked at my brother's flat I laughed my head off as someone should have buried him in the bloody bin years ago.
He even called the Police who arrived to humour him and generally take the piss. So far the whereabouts of the bin is unknown. Little description to help you. Its green. That should narrow it down a bit.

No comments: