Sunday 23 September 2007

We have an Emergency situation here.....

Why is it when I put important documents and the like in a safe place, I can never find them again? I reckon it's payback for all the times I've acted the complete bitch.

Okay I know my car is small and rusty and goes top speed of sixty miles an hour, if I want to hog the middle lane on the motorway I will. Partly as it annoys the hell out of those speed freaks and because I own the bloody road.

Bent over backwards trying to accomodate Alex and his friend last night. Hate sleepovers listening to forced farts and giggles loses it's appeal after several hours.

Am pissed off there's no chocolate in the house. Could go out and get some but that would mean committment and I prefer to sit here and gripe about it. It's the only pleasure I get.

Dont understand all this fuss about Britney Spears. Drug abuse, child neglect, traffic violations. Sounds normal to me.

No comments: